Monday, April 20, 2009

Good weekend - bad day

It was a good but fast weekend! On Friday night we went to see the musical Movin Out. It was the music of Billy Joel and the choreography of Twyla Tharp. It was neat, very different, no dialog.

Then on Saturday I did projects (posts soon) AND took a 3 hour nap with the cats, which was super nice to do.

Then on Sunday was linner with the ladies - Ann, Jackie and Germaine. Hours can pass when we are together gabbing! It was great to see them.

Today was back to work and there is always a lot to do. It looks like there are some immanent changes about to take place, and that is adding some extra stress on my shoulders. So I left on time to get home and clean and crafts to take my mind off of it! I also watched one episode of House Hunters where the older woman wants to move a hippie commune and eat fresh veg with her neighbors in the community house. I made some joke about how the herpes come free with the mortgage. Chuck laughed as we ate chicken pot pie with extra corn for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment