Saturday, May 9, 2009

Color Challenge #51



Here is my entry for K Werner's Design Blog Color Challenge #51. These colors were tough for me - especially since I didn't have many ink colors/ink pads to fit the contest. Brown it is!!







Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think! And Happy Mother's Day all!!

SUPPLIES:
Card stock in brown, mustard, and rose
White cardstock cut out from Cricut cartridge Graphically Speaking
White chip board scallop square by American Crafts New House Baby Pink collection
Basicgrey medallion stamp
Martha Stewart letter stamps in ornamental typeface
Fancy pants rub ons
Colorbox chalk ink in dark brown
Brown ribbon
White gell pen

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the print on the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete