Friday, June 12, 2009

Color Challenge #54



Time for another entry to K. Wener's Design Color Challenge. This was fun to do since the color are rich and playful.

I bought these fabric color brads without knowing how I would ever really use them, but they worked out perfectly for this color scheme!






Supplies:
EK Success Square Punch
Hero Arts Sentiment Stamp
Close to My Heart Intrinsic Backgrounds Stamp
K&C Amy Butler Fabric Brads
Martha Stewart Crafts Ink (seaweed?)
Bazzil Bitty Blossoms
Papertrey Ink and Baxxil Paper

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my post. I love those Amy Butler Fabric Brads. Delicous. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brads are great! Fabulous job on the color challenge!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and really liking those fabric brads.

    ReplyDelete