Saturday, May 7, 2011

Doggie Birthday!



I created this doggie birthday card for the Lawnscaping Challenge #9 - Let's Party! I am still trying to figure out the best lighting options for taking pictures of cards so I am experimenting below. I will continue to do online searches for advice, but if you have any tips or tricks, please pass them along!

I have many dog lovers in my life, and I can think of a few people who would love this card for their birthday. I also thought it would be fun for a dog's birthday party, but I am not sure the next time I'll be invited to one of those!





Supplies List:
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Say Cheese, Say Cheese Too and Harold's ABCs
Inkadinkado - Dog
BasicGrey Paper - Max and Whiskers Paper Pad
Copic coloring in Strong Red

Let me know what you think!
Jen

Also check out Britta Swiderski's blog for her entry!


http://brittaswiderski.com

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Jen! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dog card. Love that paper line! love how the dog pops from the polaroid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for joining us in the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete